Are you on your feet all the time at work or just had a busy day, and in the evening the lower back just “falls off”? Familiar? If yes, then be sure to take into service one exercise, which was shown by coach Kirill Toros.
And further Good cinema for the weekend: 11 films that will cheer you up
Simple exercise for back pain
- Lie down, press your lower back to the floor, spread your arms to the sides, and do not tear off your shoulder blades.
- Raise your legs and bend at the knees so that an angle of 90 degrees is formed.
- Perform smooth tilts with your legs to the right and left.
What does exercise affect?
- Increases blood circulation in the problem area and accelerates the recovery of the spine.
- Involves muscles in the work, unloads the problem area of the spine and reduces pain.
Read also When one shoulder is lower than the other: how to correct the asymmetry of posture with only two exercises
The text of the publication of Kirill Toros:
Lower back pain
A simple exercise that will help:
Increase blood circulation in the problem area, deliver nutrients to the spine and speed up recovery.
It includes muscles in the work, unloads the problem area of the spine and reduces pain.
Perform 20-30 times
Movements are smooth
Gradually increase the range of motion